Wednesday, June 17, 2009

CAL prom night 2009


There is 2 couples on the left.

KaiLu,HonMun and Me
Nominated PM6 Prom King and Prom Queen

KaiLu and HueyYuan






























My first prom night was held on last Sunday night(14 Jun 2009).It was so fun and memorable^^On that day,i have my make up and hair dressing session around 3pm.And Jolyin help me to do purple smoky eye^^I finish my make up around 430pm.And my sis and Malcolm gor gor fetch me to Hotel Shangri-La...There are a lot of lengluis and lengzais when i reach there.The most funny is me and Jane cant recognize each other...hahaha...
Before i enter the ballroom,Jane received flower from her admirer...she asked me to help her carry the flower into the ballroom because she want to register...
I feel so embarassed because i scared people thought i got boyfriend^^hahaha
Anyway,the opening ceremony was kinda weird because 4 dancers were holding fake gun and acted as killer=.=
Ya hor...Im the nominated prom queen of PM6...All the nominated prom king and queen must undergo 2 challenges during the prom night...The first challenge is prom king get 1 accesories from prom queen and vice versa...after that cat walk...Second challenge for prom king is do push up and the prom queen sit on top it whereas second challenge for prom queen is play 'hula hoop'
The result is depends on vote...But i lose...maybe i have few friends support me^^
At the end of prom night,all my friends go to dance floor to dance...it was so high especially Sean and Kok Wooi...hahaha
Anyway,I quite enjoy my prom night although no guy want to know me during prom night...haha
I love PM6!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment