Sunday, June 28, 2009

Barbeque Party 2009


All my friends with my Smokey

Our group photo
Fruit salad,Fried rice,Honeydew Sago

YeeWheen,WaiLoon,AnCherng,KokWooi,Max,KaiLu

ChuenLing's lips was so red and swollen
because she allergic to shrimps

The couple:JiaLina and Sean

Chicken Wings that barbeque by me...nice?
My little Bobby that pees on my friends' shoes

Burning the charcoal

JiaLin,ZiMei,ChuenLing and Sean

ZiMei throwing rubbish...^ ^

Sean curi makan fruit salad!

Barbeque Party was held in my house on 26 Jun 2009.There are 11 persons that join this party(JiaLin,Sean,ChuenLing,ZiMei,KaiLu,KokWooi,AnCherng,Max,WaiLoon,YeeWheen).Some of them cant join us because they are working and went for travelling.I made honeydew sago and my mom made fried rice.Jialin,Sean and Chuen Ling made Konyaku Lychee.When they reached my house,they helped me to cut fruit to make fruit salad.Around 7 p.m. we started to arrange our food on the table outside my house.All the food that prepared by us was so delicious.Jialin told us that the watery konyaku lychee was made from her and Chuen Ling whereas nice Konyaku Lychee was made from Sean.Konyaku Jelly was very tasty^^My little Bobby purposely pee on my friend's shoes because it hates boys...haha...

After barbequeing,Jialin,Sean,ChuenLing,Kailu,KokWooi enter my room.They quite enjoy in my room because it is very comfortable.Around 12a.m. they all went back to Subang.Thanks friends for helping me in organising this barbeque party^^

4 comments:

  1. lol.. nice bbq party.. next time BTG oso muz organise one too! i feel ike bbq-ing le... delicious chicken wings..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya...sure...BTG long time din't barbeque since we graduated from form 5.The chicken wings of course delicious le...because barbequed by me^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya lor... stupid an cherng only join college's frens and not btg!! haha jk la~
    nice bbq party! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha.. hy, i din praise ur chicken wings delicious wor.. i onli remember my own chicken wings last time so i say delicious lor... wakakakak.. faster organise another bbq for btg wai ling siew jie~!

    ReplyDelete